Job Opening – Communication and Events Coordinator (Continuous Posting)
This full-time, salaried position is a great opportunity to advance your career in a collaborative, casual environment. Association Resource Center (ARC) is an accredited, full-service association management company. We provide services to state-wide and national, trade and professional, non-profit membership-based associations.
The individual will work with multiple associations and be responsible for:
- Publication coordination (electronic and printed) including managing editorial calendars
- Planning, preparing and executing events from start-to-finish of various sizes
- Association communication, including development and coordination of email marketing campaigns and social media
- Website updates using a variety of web-based software
- Database management, including processing membership and meeting registrations
The individual must:
- Have exceptional customer service skills
- Exhibit exemplary time and project management
- Be well organized and detail oriented
- Exude a high level of accuracy and competency at all times
- Be timely and accountable
A high school diploma and relevant work experience are required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Occasional overnight travel is required. Familiarity with Apple operating systems is a plus.
The salary range for this position is between $36-39,000 based on experience and includes benefits.
How to Apply
Send cover letter and resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.