The Society for Ambulatory Anesthesia (SAMBA) has selected Association Resource Center (ARC) of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to provide association management services to the organization. Andrew Bronson, CAE will serve as Executive Director and Julianna Cibula and Claire Murray will serve as Account Coordinators.
ARC has a long and successful history of managing other anesthesiology societies and will be an ideal fit to lead SAMBA in its strategic plan which includes:
- Continuing as the preeminent professional anesthesia society for ambulatory surgery centers (ASC) and office-based practices
- Being a leader and catalyst in the field of ASC management
- Fostering engagement and education of the membership through the use of both face-to-face communication and electronic media
- Developing quality measures for ambulatory anesthesiologists to track outcomes
- Launching the SAMBA Fellow designation
- Awarding an annual SAMBA Research Grant
We look forward to working with ARC to achieve these initiatives,” said Dr. Leopoldo Rodriguez, SAMBA President. “There are already great relationships established with the ARC staff and SAMBA leadership that will help us with our mission.”
“I look forward to working with the SAMBA Board and members in their mission“, said Andrew Bronson, CAE. “In these uncertain times with COVID we are ready to adapt in ways that keep moving SAMBA forward.”
ARC was founded in 1986 and has a staff of fifteen. SAMBA joins 19 other organizations currently managed by ARC. “At ARC we are truly mission driven. The comments from Dr. Rodriguez and Andrew Bronson echo the foundation of our firm: providing personalized and custom service to dynamic organizations to aid them in continued growth. We look forward to welcoming SAMBA next month and enabling the society to elevate their strategic work while providing valuable and relevant benefits to members,” said Jennifer Rzepka, CAE, President of ARC.
ARC is accredited and a member by the Association Management Company Institute (AMC Institute), and member of the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) and the Wisconsin Society of Association Executives (WSAE).
Beginning October 1, 2020, members can contact the SAMBA staff at:
6737 West Washington Street, Suite 4210
Milwaukee, WI 53214
All @SAMBAhq.org email addresses will remain active.